COVID UPDATE (21/6/21)
The first thing to say is: Rooftop is still going ahead! 🎉
However, last week, the Prime Minister announced an extension to lockdown restrictions until 19 July. That means we’re going to do this party social-distanced style.
To enable social-distancing, we’re going to divide the Roof into ‘pods’: 2.5m² spaces, all 2m apart from each other. Each pod can be booked by a group of up to 6 people. You can dance in your pod, and any drinks you order will be brought to you – so you can party safely!
Tickets are limited and must be booked in advance. To comply with Covid Track and Trace, we need to collect the names of everyone in your group.
We can’t wait to bring back live events to Gloucester and hope you will support this and other events in the city as we move forward – there are clearer waters ahead, keep going!
This is an outdoor event – be weather-ready
Bring sun cream, shades, hat for daytime sunshine fun (and something waterproof in case the worst happens).
Pods are for groups of 6 – fill your pod!
IF YOU CAN COME AS A GROUP OF 6, PLEASE DO! We have very limited numbers because of social-distancing rules, so please fill your pod if at all possible 🙏
You must reserve a place for every person in your group, and provide their name and contact information, for NHS Track and Trace purposes.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except if a performance is cancelled. We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the advertised event should unavoidable circumstances arise.
- There are no wet weather contingency plans for this event! If it’s not gloriously sunny, we’ll just dance in the rain.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder/customer from the premises. Ticket holders may be subject to a search.
- You will be able to leave the site and return if you want to.
- All bags will be checked on entry.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- There will be a bar on site – so if you are under 25, please be prepared to show proof of age when buying alcohol. Current licensing laws are strictly enforced.
- No illegal substances may be brought into or taken on the premises. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be ejected from the premises and reported to the police.
- Ticket holders consent to any photographic, film and sound recordings as a member of the audience.
- Ticket holders may be subject to sound levels which may cause potential damage to hearing. Ticket holders may be exposed to strobe lighting.
- The Gloucester Rooftop Festival is a joint initiative between Gloucester Guildhall, Gloucester Culture Trust, The Music Works and Strike A Light. When you book a ticket, your booking information will be available to these four organisations.